Free Next Day Delivery on this product
SRS KDC60SS | Access Control Kit Includes
The KDC60SS is a complete door access control kit with keypad, featuring the popular DC60SS stainless steel keypad, 12VDC power supply and supplied with rim release 12V DC - Fail Open (suitable for Yale or mortise latch lock)
SRS Access Control Kit Features
Programmable codelock with 108 codes, Stainless steel illuminated electronic security keypad for doors and gates
Our best selling Door keypad codelock with modern design for outdoor installation. If the correct code is entered the output relay is activated for the chosen time. 2 relays allow the same or different codes to operate (ie for pedestrian gate and vehicle gate). Very versatile, yet easy install makes this the ideal security access keypad.
Installation is very easy. Simply connect 12V - 24V / AC or DC for power and 2 wires to the lock (or to the gate controller) and that's it.
- Indoor or outdoor use (IP54 design).
- IP Rating 54 Cast metal housing with brushed Stainless Steel fascia
- Programmable lock time (01 - 999 sec.)
- Operating Temperature -15 to +55 C
- Voltage 12 to 24 V AC/DC
- Current 8 mA in standby.
- Door Capacity 1
- Code capacity 110 codes (4 - 6 digits)
- Inputs Exit button requests with delay.
- Outputs 2 x Voltage free relay contact, max 1A, 28 V DC.
- Non volatile data storage (codes are retained in the event of power failure)
- 125 x 80 x 50 mm (hwd)
|No of Users||108 user codes|
|Includes||1 x 12V DC rim/mortice lock release|