Free Next Day Delivery on this product
SRS DC90SS | Access Control Keypad With RFID Reader Vandal Resistant
DC90SS is an upgraded version for one of our bestselling keypads, the DC60SS. This modern keypad combines digital keypad and proximity reader in one unit. It has been designed for stand-alone access control applications. The device is vandal resistant and weatherproof.
The digital keypad has two relay outputs to operate a car gate or pedestrian gate with pin or a proximity tag, making gates secure but still very accessible. You can set up a relay output to operate with a time delay or permanent latch.
To view our playlist on YouTube of "How To Videos" on the DC90SS Click Here
- PIN only, card only and PIN + card operation
- Interlock module built-in
- Intelligent egress button to monitor unattended leaving or unauthorised exit.
- Vandal Resistant Weatherproof Keypad with Back-lit Metal Key Buttons
- User capacity: 1,000 Users for Controlling Output 1 and 100 Users for Outputs 2
- 50 Temporary Visitor codes, which expire after single use or after reachining set time limit 1-99 Hours
- Programmable lock time (01 - 9999 sec.)
- Programmable 24 hours real-time-clock
- Housing: Die Cast Zinc Alloy with brushed Stainless Steel faceplate.
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor use (IP65 design).
- Temperature: -20 to +70 C.
- Voltage: 12 to 24 V AC/DC.
- Poximity card: Standard EM Card or Keyfob, 125Khz, Manchester 64-bit.
- Inputs: Exit button requests with delay.
- Outputs: 2 x Voltage free relay contact, max 1A, 28 V DC.
- 144 (H) x 78 (W) x 29 (D) mm.
|Relay Outputs||2 Relays|
|Operating Voltage||24.0 Volt AC|
|No of codes||100 user codes|