- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 30 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
SRS 105047 | MOR VandalProx Reader 40mm Clock & Data 300mm Wire
Manufactured to be tough and rugged the VandalProx reader by Morley is a good choice for external access control. It uses non standard screws for higher vandal resistance. With high response times, low power consumption, multiple LEDs, audio notification, all in a easy to install package this reader is suitable for any type of installation.
Additionally it is compatible with existing HID tokens, so it is perfect for system upgrades
- Unobtrusive, surface mounted
- Visual and audio notification with LEDs and audio
- Can be used externally or internally
- Backwards compatible with existing HID systems
- Typical read range (max): ProxCard II card up to 4 cm, ISOProx II card up to 4 cm, ProxKey II key fob up to 2.5 cm, ProxCard Plus card up to 4 cm
- Power supply: 4.75-16 Vdc, Linear power supply recommended.
- Maximum current requirements: Current (DC), Average 35 mA, Peak 60 mA
- Operating temperature: -30 to 65 C
- Operating humidity: 0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Weight: Unpacked (reader & cable) 350gm, Packed weight 390g
- Transmit frequency: 125 kHz
- Certifications: CE
- Cable Lead: 3m Flying lead, 6cores with overall screen
- Cable distance: 125M feet, Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductors stranded with overall shield or equivalent.
- 100 mm dia. x 18 mm deep
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|
|Connection Technology||Proximity - Clock & Data|