- Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
RGL EDR-2 emergency door release (double pole)
RGL emergency door release (double pole) with front cover, surface mounted, includes back box with security screws.
For areas where you need to know that the emergency release button has been operated. Single fixing and wiring point and can be retro fitted on a single gang back box.
- Double pole and resettable with plastic front cover (Includes 2 Reset keys)
- All one colour easy clean surface (ideal for hospitals/public areas)
- Screw footprint for surface fitting onto standard back box
- Greater than 1 million operations
- Includes buzzer and LED indication (selectable)
- Easy cable entry from sides or rear
- To operate a low current input at 12V DC to switch to a higher voltage at 5 Amps.
- 12/24 Volt operation (selectable)
- 4 Amp at 30V AC/DC
- 85 x 88 x 51 (hwd mm)
|Break Glass - Finish||Green|
|Break Glass - Switching||Changeover (2 Pole NO, C, NC)|
|Break Glass - Type||Break Glass|
Write Your Own Review