- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 7 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
PAC Stanley 40441 | ePAC Receiver for Wireless Access
The ePAC Receiver from PAC is used to wirelessly open doors/barriers or to trigger an external relay in combination with a PAC access control solution.
It provides the communication for the opening signal via encrypted 868 MHz from the ePAC Active Transponder (P/N 40440) using the 868 SMA type-1, long antenna (sold separately).
Using AES128 encryption on the 868 MHz frequency with the Active Transponder the receiver through a challenge response procedure creates a session.
The key checks if the ePAC Active Transponder and Receiver are PAC devices, which ensures very high communication security between them. This reduces the possibility of cloning as this is a risk with other radio based solutions.
Please Note: To operate this device requires an antenna (40254) which is sold separately.
- Allows doors/barriers to be opened wirelessly
- A key checks the connection between the transponder and receiver to ensure high security
- Uses AES128 encryption to ensure a secure session
- 65 x 50 x 37 (hwd mm)
|Type||Wireless Radio Receiver|