- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
PAC Stanley 40440 | ePAC Active Transponder for Longer Range Access
The ideal solution to open a barrier or trigger a relay from a longer distance than normal passive RFID readers can offer, the new PAC Active Transponder can be used in combination with the 'ePAC Receiver' (model 40441) and, with the 'Antenna 868 SMA type-1, long' (model 40254) for long range identification requests of up to approximately 10 meters.
The ePAC Active Transponder is made out of a rugged material and the users can change the 3V lithium cell battery by themselves.
By pressing the button on the transponder the ID will be sent via an encrypted 868 MHz radio communication (AES 128 bit) to the ePAC Receiver which is connected with a cable to the door controller.
The authorized access will be granted via a lock relay activation by the door controller from the inner secure part of the building.
- Can be used to open a barrier or trigger a relay from a longer distance
- Made out of a rugged material
- Battery can be changed by user
- Power supply: 1 piece battery CR2032 lithium 3V cell
- Battery Life Cycle: approx. 5Ñ6 years or approx. 33,000 actuations
- Operating Temperature: -25 C to +65 C
- Storage Temperature: -40 C to +65 C
- 45 x 37 x 13 (hwd mm)
|Card Technology||RF Radio|