- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
PAC Stanley 40324 | ePAC Spindle Lock, Oneprox
The ePAC Spindle Lock is an electronic lock suited for all cabinets, data racks and lockers with a door thickness of up to 20mm. The lock has an integrated standard lever lock and is designed for easy and efficient installation. With an in-built proximity reader, the ePAC Spindle Lock is designed to ease the task of key management. Easy to administer using a programming card, the Spindle Lock reads KeyPAC (125KHz) and PAC (153KHz).
Simple to use by presenting an authorised card or token, the operating lever can be turned left or right, and the locker door is opened.
The ePAC Spindle Lock can be installed with the lever on the right or the left as required and an additional screw ensures that the lock is fixed into place. The lock is powered through a conventional 3.6V AA lithium battery, providing up to 50,000 operations. With an externally accessible battery compartment, change of the battery is easy with the use of a special tool supplied.
The Spindle Lock also has in-built wireless capability and can easily be integrated into a PAC electronic access control system offering a reliable and cost effective add-on to existing PAC systems and an easy upgrade option from standalone access control. Cards and tokens can be managed centrally via PAC's software allowing keyholders (employees, club members or visitors) to be managed via access groups or time profiles with relevant access authority levels. This allows for lockers to be allocated specifically to a keyholder or kept free for general use.
- Programmable electronic spindle lock
- Available as Oneprox - KeyPAC (125KHz) & PAC (153KHz) proximity technology
- Up to 200 keyholders in standalone mode
- To preserve battery life, a 'wake up' button is used before presenting a card or token
- Available as standalone or can be integrated into PAC SecureNet, PAC EasiNet Residential or iPAC systems
- Suitable for installation horizontally or vertically with the option of left or right hand doors
- Supplied with three standard cams and battery change tool
- Suitable for wooden, steel and aluminium cabinet doors
- Fits all doors with a thickness of up to 20mm
- No cabling required
- Audible low battery warning signal in standalone mode and low battery warning event log when linked to iPAC, PAC SecureNet or PAC EasiNet Residential systems
- Replaceable Lithium 3.6V AA battery with battery life of up to 50,000 openings
- Service card offers compatibility with our complete ePAC range
|No. of Users||200 users|
|Supply Voltage||12.0 Volt DC|
|Reader Type||Proximity (stand alone)|