- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 7 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
PAC Stanley 23074 | Boxed 212 LF Cotroller with 3Amp PSU
The PAC 212 controller is able to administer up to 2,000 users via the built-in reader for residential and commercial applications. In this model, the controller is boxed with a power supply, and secured with a key.
When used in conjunction with any PAC high frequency readers and PAC Ops credentials, the PAC 212 provides AES-128 bit certified security which helps to combat the risk of token cloning.
It features many options such as access levels, time profiles as well as anti case and reader tamper. Other features that are normally reserved for online systems are also available such as programmable extra door time and local anti pass-back to further increase site security. Controller include 3 Amp PSU.
- LF and HF Versions are ideal as part of upgrading a legacy system requiring enhanced security features
- High Frequency controller
- Backwards compatible
- Up to 2,000 keyholder database
- Local programming via built-in reader and keypad
- On-site configuration for commercial or residential applications
- Time Profiles - can be assigned to both a Door or a Keyholder
- Supported reader protocol: PAC, PAC64
- Supported credential format: PAC, KeyPAC & STANLEY
- Reader distance from controller: 70 m per reader when using 0.22 mm 8 Core Alarm Cable
- Controller inputs: door contact, request to exit (RTE)
- Controller outputs: 2 x 5 Amp @ 30 V DC and are SPST Form B
- Database commercial: 2,000 Credentials configured numerically
- Database tesidential: 256 Flats with 8 Credentials per flat identifiable by fixed colours
- Event storage: 4,000 events stored locally on supplied USB memory device
- Power Requirements: 10.5vDC, 28vDC @350mA
- 335 x 335 x 90 (hwd) mm
|Door Inputs||2 door controller|
|Reader Inputs||2 reader inputs|