- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
PAC Stanley 21074 | 512 Access Controller In A Sarel Cabinet
PAC 500 Series controllers are designed to work with PAC's latest access control software, PAC SecureNet and PAC EasiNet Residential.
The PAC 512 is a two door controller that provides true read in and read out access control when used in conjunction with PAC protocol readers. Each door can be installed with entry and exit readers and can have a programmable auxiliary input that can be used for alarm system integration and an auxiliary output enabling a buzzer or strobe when security is breached or a door is left open. Available with RS-485 and RS-232 connectivity, PAC 512 offers an effective secure solution for controlling and monitoring door access.
- 2 door controller
- For use with EasiNet Residential v2.6
- Supports up to 4 PAC proximity readers or 2 Wiegand readers directly
- Proximity, Keypad, Biometric, Magnetic stripe and Smart card reader support
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- Secure, lockable Sarel enclosed box
- 3.0 Amp PSU with Battery Charger
- Ancillary alarm relay
- 40,000 Local Keyholder Storage
- 4,000 access events are recorded locally
- RS-485 and RS-232 communication ports
- One-Touch? mode for simplified and time efficient commissioning
|Reader Inputs||2 reader inputs|
|Door Inputs||2 door controller|