- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
PAC Stanley 20122 | Oneprox GS3-HF (high frequency) Proximity ReaderStock of this item is limited and it will not be available at that price once exhausted
The HF PIN and Proximity reader is manufactured from durable polycarbonate and with a high IP rating of 65 enables the reader to be installed outdoors. It includes all the same functions as the standard reader, but includes a keypad to increase security as an additional optional measure to gaining entry.
The reader uses MIFARE and DESFire EV1 reading protocols, which provide a solution to combat card cloning and has an excellent read range.
- PAC, PAC64, Wiegand 26, Wiegand 34 and Wiegand emulation mode to support many popular Wiegand formats
- NSI Accredited; built-in tamper switch; meets the EN 50131- 1 & 3 for connecting to intruder panels
- Ease of upgrading site from legacy PAC Mullion readers to smart technology
- AES-128bit certification: When used in conjunction with PAC Ops smart credentials and PAC 512 controllers
- Simple on-site configuration via the built-in switches to define supported output formats. No need for programming cards or specific readers
- Lifetime guarantee against electronic failure
- ID Technology: PAC Ops, MIFARE and DESFire EV1
- Programmable Output Formats: PAC, PAC64, Wiegand & Magstripe
- Maximum Read Range up to 65 mm
- IP65 - Indoor/ Outdoor weather resistant
- Operating Voltage: 12 V to 24 V DC
- Maximum Current Requirements @12 V DC < 90 mA @ 12 V DC
- Audio Visual Indication Bi-colour LED (red/green) and audible sounder
- Recommended Cabling Type: 6 core 24 AWG alarm cable unscreened for PAC or 5-conductor 22AWG for Wiegand
- 115 (H) x 89 (W) x 30 (D) mm
|Reader Type||Keypad (requires controller)|
|Connection Technology||Proximity - 125 KHz|
|Reader Function||Access Control|