- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
PAC Stanley 20120 | Oneprox HF Mullion Reader
Compact but with full features, the mullion reader by PAC has been designed to be installed onto a door frame and includes a tamper switch and mounting plate for an easy and secure installation.
The reader uses MIFARE and DESFire EV1 reading protocols, which provide a solution to combat card cloning.
- PAC, PAC64, Wiegand 26, Wiegand 34 and Wiegand emulation mode to support many popular Wiegand formats
- NSI Accredited; built-in tamper switch; meets the EN 50131- 1 & 3 for connecting to intruder panels
- Ease of upgrading site from legacy PAC Mullion readers to smart technology
- AES-128 bit certification: When used in conjunction with PAC Ops smart credentials and PAC 512 controllers
- Simple on-site configuration via the built-in switches to define supported output formats. No need for programming cards or specific readers
- Lifetime guarantee against electronic failure
- ID Technology: PAC Ops, MIFARE and DESFire EV1
- Programmable Output Formats: PAC, PAC64, Wiegand & Magstripe
- Maximum Read Range up to 45 mm
- IP65 - Indoor/ Outdoor weather resistant
- Operating Voltage: 12 V to 24 V DC
- Maximum Current Requirements @12 V DC < 90 mA @ 12 V DC
- Audio Visual Indication Bi-colour LED (red/green) and audible sounder
- Recommended Cabling Type: 6 core 24 AWG alarm cable unscreened for PAC or 5-conductor 22AWG for Wiegand
- 105 (H) x 48 (W) x 28 (D) mm
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|
|Connection Technology||Proximity - 125 KHz|
|Reader Function||Access Control|