- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
PAC Stanley 20119 | GS3 High Frequency Reader For An Entry Panel
Used in conjunction with door entry panels, the Oneprox GS3 high frequency panel reader from PAC uses MIFARE and DESFire EV1 reading protocols. These protocols provide a solution to combat card cloning. The reader features highly secure AES-128 bit encryption when used with PAC Ops smart credentials and PAC 512/ 212 controllers.
Simple on-site configuration is done via the built-in switches to define supported card formats and both variable, and fixed output formats. This eliminates the need for programming cards or specific readers.
The design of the reader is very practical and caters for the hearing and visually impaired with high visibility LEDs, enhanced sounder and tactile labels.
- Designed to fit into a standard door entry panel
- Backward compatible: Ease of upgrading site from legacy PAC panel readers
- Lifetime guarantee against electronic failure
- ID Technology: PAC Ops, Mifare and DESFire EV1
- Programmable output formats: PAC, PAC64, Wiegand & Magstripe
- Maximum read range: up to 20 mm
- IP65: Indoor/ outdoor weather resistant
- Operating voltage: 12 V to 24 V DC
- Maximum current requirements: @12 V DC < 90 mA @ 12 V DC
- 60 x 75 x 16 (hwd) mm
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|
|Reader Function||Access Control|