- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
PAC Stanley 20118 | Oneprox GS3 High Frequency Vandal Resistant Reader
This new Oneprox GS3 high frequency reader from PAC features multiple input and output options as well as backwards compatibility. This enables upgrading a site from legacy PAC Vandal readers to the more secure technology. The reader features highly secure AES-128 bit encryption when used with PAC Ops smart credentials and PAC 512/ 212 controllers.
Configuration is simple and done via built-in switches to define the output formats. The design of the reader is very practical and caters for the hearing and visually impaired with high visibility LEDs an enhanced sounder and tactile labels.
- Smart card reader in a vandal resistant housing
- Built-in tamper switch
- Lifetime guarantee against electronic failure
- ID technology: PAC Ops, Mifare and DESFire EV1
- Programmable output formats: PAC, PAC64, Wiegand & Magstripe
- Maximum read range: Up to 40 mm
- Intruder grading security grade 3, environmental class 4 A
- IP67: Indoor/ outdoor weather resistant
- Operating voltage: 12 V to 24 V DC
- Maximum current requirements: @12 V DC < 90 mA @ 12 V DC
- 103.3 x 103.3 x 17.5 (hwd) mm
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|
|Reader Function||Access Control|