- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
PAC Stanley 20112 | Oneprox GS3-MT (Multi Technology) Mullion Reader
The Oneprox GS3 Multi-Technology (MT) readers from PAC are designed to provide a complete solution for new or existing access control applications. The full range of readers, including Mullion, Standard, Prox/PIN and Admin, are supported by all PAC door controllers. In addition, the readers offer a Wiegand protocol and are compatible with all standard third-party controllers and panels.PAC - build to last
For nearly 35 years, PAC has been an international leader of scalable and versatile access control solutions with many systems to suit both application and budget. The wide range of readers offer industry leading performance and outstanding dependable reads with a lifetime electronic warranty.
- Flexible: Supports high frequency Mifare and DESFire smart cards in addition to common low frequency formats (Wiegand, KeyPAC, PAC). Compatible with all PAC controllers and most access controllers & modules via a standard Wiegand interface.
- Secure: AES 128-bit certification standard when using the PAC Ops smart credentials and connected to the PAC512 series controller.
- Compatible: Emulation mode to mimic many popular Wiegand reader brands.
- Intruder graded: Meets the EN 50131- 1 & 3 for connecting to Intruder panels.
- Versatile: Simple on-site configuration via the built-in feature switches, to define supported card formats and both variable and fixed output formats. No need for programming cards or specific readers.
- Audiovisual indication: The bi-colour LED (red/green) and audible sounder indicates valid/invalid card read, and tamper notification.
- Easy to install: One screw attaches the reader to the mounting bracket, allowing for installation within 3 minutes using simple and industry standard wiring.
- Confidence: Lifetime guarantee against electronic failure.
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|
|Connection Technology||Proximity - Clock & Data|
|Reader Function||Access Control|