- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 999 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
PAC Stanley 20054 | 512 Access Controller In A Metal Case With 3.0 Amp PSU
PAC 500 Series controllers are designed to work with PAC?s latest access control software, PAC SecureNet and PAC EasiNet Residential.
The PAC 512 is a two door controller that provides true read in and read out access control when used in conjunction with PAC protocol readers. Each door can be installed with entry and exit readers and can have a programmable auxiliary input that can be used for alarm system integration and an auxiliary output enabling a buzzer or strobe when security is breached or a door is left open.
Available with RS-485 or TCP/IP connectivity and scalable to a fully integrated access control system using PAC 500 Access and Alarm Servers, PAC 520 Input controllers and PAC 530 Output controllers, PAC 512 offers an effective, secure solution for controlling and monitoring door access.
- 2 door controller
- Supports up to 4 PAC proximity readers or 2 Wiegand readers directly
- Proximity, Keypad, Biometric, Magnetic stripe and Smart card reader support
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- Secure, lockable enclosed box
- 3.0 Amp PSU with Battery Charger
- Ancillary alarm relay
- 40,000 Local Keyholder Storage
- 4,000 access events are recorded locally
- RS-485 and RS-232 communication ports
- One-Touch mode for simplified and time efficient commissioning
|Input Type||Weigand 26 BIT|
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|
|Reader Inputs||2 reader inputs|
|Door Inputs||2 door controller|