- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 999 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
This is a simple to use access control standalone system that controls up to two doors, for up to one thousand users. It has the ability to handle up to eight time profiles, and the option to connect to a printer for easy reporting.
This product is ideal for a small to medium size companies that require an efficient and simple to use access control system. It comes prewired in an enclosed metal box for quick and easy installation.
Easikey 1000 stores the last 1000 events in its memory, which can be printed out from a connected printer. This allows you to easily monitor the movements of people through each access point. The controller also include a door monitor switch contact which generates an alarm for unauthorised access and when a door is left open.
The box is fully enclosed, which means to access the controller you will have to unlock it.
- Printer facility
- Door monitoring alarms
- Up to 8 time profiles
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- Max current requirements: 190mA max
- Operating voltage: 16.5 V AC at 1.5 Amps
- Input voltage: 10.5 V to 20 V DC / 8 V to 14.5 V AC 50/60Hz
- ID Technology: PAC (153Khz) proximity technology
|420 x 350 x 100 mm (hwd)|
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|
|Reader Inputs||2 reader inputs|
|Door Inputs||2 door controller|