- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 999 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
*** This product has been superceded ***
PAC - 20424 - Oneprox DDA Vandal Resistant Prox Reader
Stock of this item is limited and it will not be available once exhausted
The Vandal Resistant Reader is part of PAC's product portfolio of proximity readers for access control which combine ease-of-installation, reliability and performance - giving you the confidence of security between both the card and reader.
Meeting the tough environmental demands of public environment applications that may need to withstand resistance to inclement weather conditions, accidental damage and physical attack, this reader offers outstanding reliability in an easy-to-install cast metal case making it ideal for vandal-prone installations in elevators, schools, campuses, car park reader posts and other unsupervised public places - both indoors and out. PAC's Oneprox reader range offers a single card access solution for reading both PAC (153KHz) and KeyPAC (125 KHz) proximity technologies, providing an incredibly versatile access control solution.
This cost-effective solution enables customers to transition from PAC to KeyPAC over time or to utilise both technologies in their facility. In operation, the reader has two LEDs (light emitting diodes) that emits red or green lights, with the red remaining lit when the reader is active. When it senses the presentation of a valid key or card the red LED extinguishes and the green lights to indicate that access has been granted.
- Up to 60mm (2.36 in.) reading range
- Vandal resistant construction to withstand harsh environments
- Reads PAC One prox, KeyPAC (125KHz) and PAC (153KHz) technologies
- Two exposed frosted LED's showing door status
- Raised tactile key symbol
- High visibility key graphics
- Audible sounder
- DDA and ADA audiovisual indication making secure areas equally accessible to disabled users
- Fast and dependable read times
- Five programmable output formats
- Easy installation with industry standard, low cost 6-core alarm cable
- Compatible with PAC Easikey, Easikey 1000, PAC 2200 series, PAC 202 and PAC 512 door controller series
- Supplied with special vandal resistant screws
- Lifetime guarantee
- Dimension: 100 (H) x 100 (W) x 14 (D) mm
- Programmable Output Formats: Standard PAC (default), Weigand 26-bit, Weigand 34-bit ABA track 2, or barcode
- Material: Vandal resistant stainless steel
|Connection Technology||Proximity - 153 KHz (PAC)|
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|