- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 999 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
*** This product has been superceded ***
PAC - 20042 - Oneprox DDA Panel Mount Reader (Yellow & Black)
The PAC Oneprox Panel Reader is especially designed for door entry security access control applications. Intended for flush mounting into a door entry panel and with 4 industry standard fixing holes set 48.5mm (1.9") square apart. The reader can be used as a replacement for existing panel mount readers, fitted into posts to control car barriers or in new applications for standard door entry panels.
High reliability and advanced PAC Oneprox technology ensures guaranteed quick, consistent and dependable read range characteristics that keep traffic moving through secure areas and low power consumption in a one-piece, easy-to-install package. Providing a reassuring balance between innovation and investment protection, the PAC Oneprox Panel Reader helps building owners meet the strict requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act, by making secure areas equally accessible to disabled users.
The reader communicates its access status through an audible sounder, high visibility multi-colour LEDs and raised tactile graphics. In operation, the reader has two LEDs (light emitting diode), one of which is red when the reader is active, with the other turning green with an optional audio sounder when the reader senses a valid token or card and the door controller activates the lock output. The PAC Oneprox Panel Mount Reader is reliable, difficult to compromise and is constructed of a rugged polycarbonate plastic material and potted using flame-retardant resin allowing complete freedom of use - both indoors and out.
- Up to 35mm (1.4 in.) reading range
- Reads PAC and KeyPAC technology ID tokens and cards
- Fast and dependable read times
- Designed to be unobtrusive and to flush mount directly into a standard door entry panel
- Easy installation with industry standard, low cost 6-core alarm cable
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant features help provide equal accessibility for disabled users
- Compatible with Easikey, Easikey 1000, PAC 2200, 202 and 512 door controllers
- Sealed and rugged polycarbonate enclosure withstands harsh environment
- Lifetime guarantee
- Dimensions: 83 (H) x 60 (W) 16 (D) mm
- Programmable Output Formats: Standard PAC (default), Weigand 26-bit, Weigand 34-bit ABA track 2 or barcode
- Maximum read range: Up to 35 mm
- Material: Polycarbonate plastic UL94V0
|Connection Technology||Proximity - 125 KHz|
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|