- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
iPAC Access Controller in a metal case with cut-out & 3.0 Amp PSU
Designed around the practical needs of installers andend-users, the iPAC is an all-in-one access controller and proximity reader.
It can be installed, set-up and programmed as a complete standalone system, but is also fully scaleable to a larger networked solution and has a built in web-browser interface for remote administration.
The new iPAC controller is a true 'out of the box' solution. It utilises the very latest technologies including Microsoft Windows CE operating system, powerful configuration software and a OneProx administration reader, whilst practical features such as its navigation jog wheel and QVGA colour LCD screen improve the ease and speed of operation.
Enabling new users, keys and profiles to be set upwithin minutes, the iPAC brings a new dimension to the mid-range access control market, the ideal solution to applications with between 2 and 16 doors requiring multiple keyholder access and event monitoring.
- A true 'out of the box' access control solution, eliminating the need for aseparate administration PC
- Microsoft Windows CE operating system built-in
- Secure login
- High resolution colour screen
- Built-in Oneprox administration reader (ability to add new key holders onsite)
- Built-in web browser interface (reliable secure remote administration)
- Simple intuitive navigation jog wheel and configuration keys
- Intuitive information key, providing help information at any time
- Access control solution supporting up to 16 doors
- Full connectivity with PAC 512 controllers (Max 7 slave controllers via RS485)
- 1100 Keyholders
- 100 Operators (full administration rights)
- 8 Time profiles (3 periods per profile)
- Downloadable event log database (10,000 records)
- TCP / IP connectivity (RJ45 Socket) for web browser interface
- USB Port (firmware upgrades, system configuration and database backups)
- Multiple language support
- Third party Wiegand reader support (2 readers per controller)
- EasiNet Residential and EasiKey Manager software platform support
|Door Inputs||2 door controller|
|Reader Inputs||2 reader inputs|
|Input Type||Weigand 26 BIT|
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|
|Network Type||Stand Alone|