Free Next Day Delivery on this product
Gianni (GEM) ER350 | Stainless Steel Rim Strike
The ER350 is a surfaced mounted electric strike which is designed for use with night latch locks (without deadbolt) having up to 12 mm throw (distance the bolt travels) latchbolt. The units are designed for use with most hollow metal frames, aluminium frames and wood frames. The stainless steel plate ensures strength and long life. For full dimensions, please check the product datasheet.
- Special designed solenoid for operating lifetime with guaranteed 1,000,000 operations.
- Field-reversible (by changing position of screws) on site for Fail-safe (Power to Lock) or Fail-secure (Power to Open) in 10 seconds.
- Power Input: 12 V DC (24V DC available by special order)
- Voltage Tolerance: 15 percent
- Current Draw: 0.25 A@12 VDC; 0.15 A@24 VDC at temperature 20
- Sensor Switch monitored output (GK-350M), Rating 2A@125V, indicates the lockset locked or unlocked status.
- Operating Temperature: -10~45
- Humidity: 0~95 percent non-condensing.
- Lock's surface Temperature (when the power is on): current temperature +20
- 2000 LBS jaw strength pull testing.
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles.
- Weight Approx. : 330 g
- 86 (L) x 62 (W) x 28.5 (D) (+ 4mm faceplate) mm
|Voltage||12.0 Volt DC|
|Fits into (onto)||Timber frame|
|Type of Device||Rim Lock Release|
|Strike Operation||Fail Locked (Fail secure)|