- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Gianni (GEM) DG160 | Narrow Style Keypad With Prox 2 Relays
The slim aluminium alloy DG-160 is a simple yet stylish digital code and proximity reader in one. It features a LED backlit numerical keypad along with the capability of remembering up to 1000 cards, as well as a built in tamper switch, and tamper proof screws.
- Slim type keypad design
- Memory volume up to 1000+10 proximity cards/tokens and PINs with the programming time up to 0.5 seconds.
- 3 Access modes: a. Only Proximity Card - b. PIN or Proximity Card (default setting) - c. PIN + Proximity Card
- Logical memory prevents duplicated card setting.
- Controller with keypad sound to avoid incorrect key-in
- Additional input for anti-tailgating function to ensure high security access control.
- Built-in tamper switch.
- Dual relays to control door lock and other security devices.
- Aluminum alloy casing with vandal resistant screws for enhanced safety and durability.
- Epoxy sealed
- Length of master code and PIN: 5 digits
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current Draw Pull In: 60mA/12VDC,Holding:30mA/12VDC
- RF Frequency: EM 125KHz
- Read Range: 5cm (In noise-free environment)
- Keypad: Backlit 12-digit (0~9,*, #)
- Input 2 contacts for Request- To- Exit button, 1 contact for door reed switch
- Output 2 relays(Dry contacts: N.O./N.C./Com.)
- LED Status Indication: 2 LED indicators (Red/Green)
- Memory Volume: 1000+10 proximity cards/tokens + PINs
- Relay Rating Max.: 2A/30VDC, 0.6A/120VAC
- Relay Strike Time: 01~99 seconds or Toggle Mode (00)
- Ambient Humidity: 5~95 percent (Non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: -20 C~70 C
|Operating Voltage||12.0 Volt DC|
|Relay Outputs||2 Relays|