- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Genie M-PROX-2 | RFID Proximity Reader, Mini MIFARE
The Genie M-PROX-2 RFID reader is designed to work with 13.52MHZ frequency cards and fobs. The reader emits a back lit blue light when powered, turning green/red when a card or fob is presented.
The reader also has a tamper and reverse power polarity protection built in. The output technology is Wiegand 32 bit, meaning that it will be compatible with many access control systems.
- Reads CSN and full UID of 13.56MHz card.
- Static charge protection on input and output signals.
- IP65 rating.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Tamper protection.
- Operating Voltage: 10-15v DC
- Operating Current: 150mA (Max.)
- Operating Temperature: -30 - 70C
- Reader Output Format: CSN/UID 32 bit
- Reader Connection Type: 40cm fly lead
- Buzzer Control: Reader and controller control
- Typical Read Range: 3.5cm
- Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Reader Standard Output: Wiegand 32 bit (Default)
- Wiring Distances: 100m (22AWG with shielded cable)
- 84 x 54 x 16.5 (hwd mm)
|Reader Function||Access Control|
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|