- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Next Day Delivery on this product
Genie FR01W | Facial Recognition Reader with 7" LCD Screen
The FR01W is a dual camera face recognition terminal designed to provide fast, accurate and seamless recognition at normal walking pace without slowing the individual down.
The terminal connects to the Genie-Sphinx access control management system via an IP interface. FR01W also has a built in RFID, 13.56MHz compatible reader and a universal Wiegand output which allows for connecting to 3rd party access control systems (Face enrolment must be done via Sphinx software).
Various levels of security and recognition distances can be calibrated offering a balance between high security, and convenience depending on the application or scenario. In high security mode, the terminal uses an A.I algorithm with liveness detection.
- 7" TFT LCD with voice prompts and real-time display
- Supports external HDMI large screen
- Dynamic double camera
- Night infrared, RGB double fill light
- Wiegand 26, 34 output
- Dynamic face detection and tracking recognition algorithm based on video stream
- High recognition accuracy
- Fast recognition speed
- Screen display configurable
- Recognition distance configurable
- Screen Size: 7" full viewing angle 170 degrees IPS LCD screen
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Camera Type: RGB and Infrared
- Camera Resolution: 2MP
- Storage Capacity: 2G memory, 8G storage
- Card Reader Module: 13.56MHz compatible RFID reader
- Face Detection: Support for detection and tracking of 5 people at the same time
- Stranger Detection: Supported (Configurable)
- IP Rating: IP42
- Power Supply: DC12V
- 247 (H) x 127 (W) x 21 (L) mm
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|
|Reader Function||Access Control|