- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Genie AC5000SC | Virdi Fingerprint Terminal With LCD Display - Black
The AC5000SC is a high performance multi-factor biometric terminal with a patented live and fake fingerprint detection system as well as being approved for UK Government use with CPNI.
This terminal is able to operate as a complete standalone device or in conjunction with third party access control systems, using the built in Wiegand interface.
This device is also fully TCP/IP networkable and supplied with FOC management software.
- Open supervised device protocol
- IP65 Rating
- CPNI approval
- 2.8" touchscreen LCD
- Customisable background and screensaver graphic
- Multi factor authentications (finger only, card, pin, template on card)
- Touch keypad
- On board card reader 13.56Mhz
- Black and white models available
- Patented live & fake finger detection (Optical sensor and algorithm detects fake fingerprints: Paper, Film, Silicone, Ribber and Gelatin)
- Memory: 32MB Flash / 32MB RAM
- User Capacity: 20,000 Users (1 : 15,000)
- Cards Supported: 13.56MHz Smart Card Compatible (Support for 1 SAM Card)
- Communications: RS-232, RS-485, Wiegand In & Out
- Wiegand Interface: 26/34/Custom up to 128 Bit Configurable
- Fingerprint Sensor: 500 Dpi Optical Sensor
- Power: DC12V
- Operating Conditions: -20C to 50C
- 88 (W) x 175 (H) x 43.5 (D) mm
|Reader Type||Fingerprint (requires controller)|
|Reader Function||Access Control|