- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Genie AC2200SC | Bluetooth Fingerprint and Card Terminal With Camera
The AC2200SC is a versatile biometric terminal designed to operate as stand alone, networked or integrated into 3rd Party Access Control systems.
With the bluetooth enabled for live and fake fingerprint detection, the AC2200 is designed to operate under challening conditions.
The terminal can be used in a 1:1 verification mode or a 1:n identification mode with the optional use of the built in 13.56 Mhz card/token reader.
Configuration and standalone management is done via Bluetooth connectivity via the Unis B Application
- Integrated with various Access Control Systems via Wiegand
- Paxton approved for integration
- Bluetooth enabled mobile key system
- Wiegand in and out
- Tue live and fake finger detection
- Built in 13.56Mhz card reader
- On board camera for transaction snap shots
- IP65 rated
- Suitable for T&A applications (with Unis & Uniworks Software)
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Memory: 128 MB Nand, 32MB NOR, DDR2, 64MB
- Max. Users: 1,000 (Standard); 5,000 (Special Order)
- Log Capacity: 100,000
- RFID Card Option: 13.56Mhz EM (Standard), 125khZ-EM (Optional), HID Prox (Optional), HID iclass (Optional)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +60 degrees C.
- 58 x 191 x 62
|Reader Function||Access Control|
|Reader Type||Bluetooth (requires controller)|