- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Genie AC2000SC | Bluetooth Enabled Biometric & Card Terminal, RFID, IP
The AC2000 is a versatile biometric terminal designed to operate as standalone, networked or integrated into third Party access control systems. Bluetooth enabled with Live and Fake fingerprint detection, the AC2000 is designed to operate under challenging conditions.
The terminal can be used in a 1:1 verification mode or a 1:n identification mode with the optional use of the built in 13.56 Mhz card/token reader.
Configuration and standalone management is done via Bluetooth connectivity via the Unis B Application
- Supports biometric, RFID or Bluetooth as access control methods.
- Integrates with various access control systems via Wiegand.
- Paxton approved for integration.
- Networkable or standalone.
- Bluetooth enabled.
- True Live and Fake Finger Detection.
- Built In 13.56Mhz card reader
- Wiegand read-in and read-out.
- Suitable for T&A applications (with Unis & Uniworks Software).
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Memory: 32MB NOR, DDR, 64MB.
- Max. Users: 1,000 (Standard); 5,000 (Special Order).
- Log Capacity: 51,000.
- RFID Card Option: 13.56 Mhz (Standard); 125kHZ EM (Optional); HID prox (Optional); HID iclass (Optional).
- Power Consumption (12v): 200mA (Standby); 300mA (Authenticating).
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +60 degrees C.
- 191 x 58 x 62 (hwd mm)
|Reader Type||Bluetooth (requires controller)|
|Reader Function||Access Control|