- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Genie AC1100SC | Smart Card, Pin Code and Mobile Key Reader
The AC1100SC is a compact standalone or networked door controller offering dual factor authentication with the aid of an on-board smart card reader and a capacitive 4" touch screen keypad.
A further authentication method is achieved via a bluetooth interface to a smartphone using the Unis B application.
An additional feature utilises face detection which means that a user is required to be in front of the card reader for the device to record an image when using a card, password or a mobile smart phone as a method of access.
- 4" touchscreen LCD & GUI
- Bluetooth enabled mobile key system
- Multi language support
- Built in 13.56Mhz card reader, Wiegand 26/34 Bit and custom
- On board camera for face detection when using card, password or mobile key
- 200,000 users, 200,000 cards and 35000 images
- Four function keys for authentications or time and attendance
- Mobile key authentication
- TCP/IP network
- Personal LCD screen background option to personalise display using USB memory cards or via Unis software
- 4" Colour Touch LCD (Resistive)
- TCP/IP, Bluetooth
- 13.56 MHz Smart, 125K Prox Card (Option), HID iClass Card (Option)
- 512 MB + 8GB eMMC (NAND)
- Still image colour (320 x 480) with Daylight sensor will turn on flash when needed
- Max Users: 200,000/35,000 (User images)
- Log capacity: 1,000,000/35,000 (Log images)
- Lock control: EM, Strike, Motor Lock, Auto Door
- Power consumption: DC12V / DC24V, 200mA (Standby), 580mA / 280mA (Authenticating) (Flash On / Off)
- 80 (W) x 153 (H) x 18.2 (D) mm
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|
|Reader Function||Access Control|