- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 7 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
GDX | GDX-1615526 | 2-Wire Line Card for 8 Handsets
The GDX7 8 way line card is supplied in robust metal housing designed for mounting directly to the fabric of the building, complete with a 50 Watt PSU. The line cards flexibility allows one entrance panel or one entrance panel and one back door reader to be controlled, depending on the sites requirements.
The line card can have up to eight video handsets or apartment stations, or a mixture of both, providing a flexible architecture. Each connection is protected individually from short circuit and is idented for ease of installation. As each handset, video or apartment station uses the same cable type, they can be easily swapped from one to the other if the requirements change.
The system can be easily expanded by linking together the line cards by a conventional RJ45 connection. This simple method provides a solution which can be expanded with a mixture of video handsets or apartment stations. The metal housing comes complete with 6 x 20mm cable knock-outs providing multiple access points and is secured to the wall by four fixings.
- Up to eight video handsets, apartment stations, or a combination of both can be connected
- One entrance panel or one entrance panel and one back door reader per line card
- Power to support 1 lock @12V 1 Amp or 2 locks @12V 0.5 Amp
- All connections are individually protected from short circuit
- 6 x 20mm cable knock outs
- RJ45 connection for linking line cards together
- Mains connection via a fused IEC connection - IEC plug supplied
- Housing: Metal case with removable lid
- Input Voltage: 230-240 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power System: maximum 50 Watt
- No. of Entrance Panels or Back Door Readers: 1x GDX7 PLE entrance panel or 1x GDX7 entrance panel and 1x back door reader aqll individually fused.
- Distance from Line Card to Associated Equipment: 100m to handsets/apartment stations 75m to entrance panel using standard 2-Core 0.75mm cable
- Additional Connections: RJ45 for linking line cards
- Compliance: CE, RoHS & WEEE compliant
- Recommended Cabling: 2-Core 0.75mm cable
- W 360 x H 325 x D 60mm
|Product Type||Receiver Control (distributor)|