- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 7 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
GDX | GDX-1615525 | Entrance Panel Interface Board
The GDX7 door entry solution is designed to meet the various requirements of many residential and commercial applications.
With its new intelligent architecture the system is extremely robust, flexible and secure.
The GDX7 PLE interface board provides all connections on the secure side of the door.
It is supplied in small plastic housing which can be installed at high level above the door or in the back-box of the entrance panel*.
The interface board can be located up to 3m away from the entrance panel.
All power is provided from the GDX7 PLE line card cabinet for the entrance panel as well as the locking device.
- Lock: normally open or normally closed jumper configuration
- Door contact: normally closed
- Fire switch: normally closed
- Request-To-Exit: normally closed
- RJ45 for linking to entrance panel
- PLE for linking to line card
- Programming link for engineer settings
- Housing: Plastic white ABS
- Input Voltage: 12V supplied by the GDX7 PLE line card
- Power: 12.0 VDC
- Connection to Entrance Panel: RJ45
- Connection to Line Card: 2-Core 0.75mm cableLock Connection: Jumper configuration for fail safe or fail secure lock
- Other Connections: Door contact (NC), fire switch (NC), Request-to-Exit (NC)
- Max Distance to Entrance Panel: 3m using standard CAT5 cable
- Max Distance to Line Card: maximum of 75m using standard 2-Core 0.75mm cable - refer to installation guide for further details
- W 80 x H 100 x D 22mm
|Product Type||Entrance Control|