- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax F-8811 | Automatic Audio Switcher
Switchers are needed in facilities with more than one access. They are used to connect the home telephone or monitor with the panel where the call is being made from.
Maximum 7 accesses. 1 switcher is required for each audio/video door access. In installations with 2 accesses, only 1 switcher is needed. There are two models depending on the type of additional access: audio or video entry.
Conventional system uses wires common to the whole installation plus 1 call wire (or call return) per home.
Recommended in small to medium-sized buildings (up to 50 residents approx), with several accesses and central guard unit. For residential complexes with general entrance and interior blocks.
- DIN-10 rail format for easy installation inside an electrical equipment box, or can can be screwed directly onto the wall
- Power supply: 12 Vdc
- Consumption: 150 mA
- Timing: 90 seconds approx
- DIN 10 dimensions: 175mm x 90 mm x 60 mm
- Power supply audio 12 Vac and video 18 Vdc
- Wiring for audio door entry system: 4 common wires + N (1 call wire per home) and 7 common wires + 1 video coaxial+N (1 call wire per home) for video door entry system
|Product Type||Receiver Control (distributor)|