- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax 4479 | Mini Bluetooth Access Control Reader
The Fermax 4479 is a reduced size module to be setup in the circuit box or in the FERMAX audio/video door entry panel's flush mounted box.
This is when the mobile telephone acts as the device to identify the user.
This model is available as a stand alone or centralised system.
A stand alone system is a method of access control in which only one single location is used and is not connected to any other destination. Stand alone systems generally have no more than 10 access points and are programmed to function seperately.
Whereas centralised systems can have any number of doors connected to one central network, one host, controlling all the access points.
With the 4479 you have the option of working with a list of phones that are authorised. This is a list recorded on the receiver and determines which telephones will open the doors. Up to 40 mobile phones can be registered.
This chosen mode comes with three options. Firstly, automatic mode without a pin. The door will open when it detects an authorised phone. Secondly, request information, The user must press the 1 key and Accept to open the door and thirdly, request pin, when a authorised phone is detected the receiver will request a 4 digit pin.
The 4479 can also work without an authorised telephones list. Any phone with activated bluetooth within a certain range will be detected and asked for a pin.
The mini bluetooth module can be installed internally, fitted withing the flush mounted box on the panel for easy usage and door entry security.
Another option is to set up the 4479 internally inside the circuit box.
- The 4479 fits within the 2.5 mm stainless steel Marine panel and can be used internally and externally
- Power supply (stand-alone): 12 Vac/Vdc
- Except Fingerprint Reader, Power Supply (stand-alone): 12 Vdc
- Power supply (centralised and stand-alone in network): 12 Vdc.
|Reader Function||Access Control|
|Reader Type||Bluetooth (requires controller)|