- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax F-29001 | Timer For Activating An External Device
This product from Fermax is used to activate an external device (courtesy light, second door, etc) from a corresponding button (additional button) located on the phone or monitor for a set period (timing).
It's small size allows installation in electrical cabinets. Can be flush-fit in standard boxes 10x10 cm. With adhesive strips for fixing, or may be screwed directly onto the wall.
The timer has the following connections and controls:
- PDT relay to activate the external device (C, No, Nc).
- Potentiometers to adjust the activation time: Minute adjusted potentiometer (P1) and Second adjusted potentiometer (P2).
- Timed Activation Button Connection (S,-): activates the timer relay during the programmed time.
- Button connection for Reset (R,-); Allows the timer to be deactivated before the programmed time has elapsed.
- Direct Activation Button Connection (Ab ,-): activates the timer relay when the button connected here is pressed.
- Connection for call activation (I1, I2): allows the calling wire and the negative from the outdoor panel be connected (4+N systems) and activate the time when making a call.
|Relay Type||Relay (timed)|
|Relay Mount||Wall mount|
|Relay Operating Voltage||12.0 Volt DC|
|Relay Outputs||Changeover (1 Pole NO, C, NC)|