- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
Fermax F-2542 | Skyline DUOX/VDS Connection Cable for Frame Connection
This cable is required for connecting modules between frames when there is more than one push-button module.
The cable is compatible with Skyline modules using DUOX or VDS wiring system only.
DUOX is the Fermax version of a two wire non-polarised wiring system. The VDS digital wiring system uses UPT CAT5, three wires + coax or five wires.
It is ideal for replacing old audio analogue entry systems for a VDS video entry setup while still making use of the existing cable.
Fermax Skyline entrance panels create total versatility through their modular design and quicker installation concept.
The range consists of twenty eight different modules with option for various wiring systems to suit any building project.
- Connects modules between frames
- Ideal for replacing old audio analogue entry systems
- Can use existing wiring Designed for compatibility with Skyline modules
|Cable - Compatibility||Fermax BUS2/VDS cabling|