- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
Fermax F-2450 | VDS Video Switcher Module
The switcher module made by Fermax is required in facilities with two video accesses, i.e. installations with two video entry outdoor panels or video entry panel plus auxiliary camera.
It is not necessary in installations where one of the accesses is audio only. Its property is to select the video signal from the panel where the call is from.
This is done by means of a signal (a negative) sent by the panel through the "S" wire connecting the panel with the switcher.
- DIN-10 rail format for easy installation inside an electrical equipment box, or can can be screwed directly onto the wall
- VIDEO INPUT 1 (V). Video connection from panel 1.
- VIDEO INPUT 2 (Vi). Video connection from panel 2 or auxiliary camera.
- VIDEO OUTPUT to the monitors in the installation.
- Power supply: 18 Vdc.
- VDS system: Simplified installation audio and video door entry system that does not use house call wires. The call is made by transmission of a digital call code generated by the VDS amplifier.
- DIN 10: 175 x 90 x 60 (hwd mm)
|Product Type||Entrance Control|
|System Type||Video (colour)|