Free Next Day Delivery on this product
Fermax F-2424 | Four Way MDS Audio Decoder
When a call is made from an outdoor panel, the MDS address corresponding to the house dialled is created. This means that only the decoder with an output programmed with the MDS address generated will enable communication between panel and home. Telephones/monitors connected to the decoder have audio communication privacy with respect to the rest of the terminals.
- DIN-10 rail format for easy installation inside an electrical equipment box, or can be screwed directly onto the wall.
- Communication privacy function
- Power supply: 12 V DC
- Consumption in standby: 40 mA
- LED status indicator- OFF: the decoder has not yet been programmed. - ON: the decoder is in programming mode. - BLINKING: the decoder has been coded and is working
- Test Connector: telephone connector that gives the installer the possibility to connect the handset of a standard FERMAX telephone to talk from the decoder to the outdoor panel or any other telephone connected to the decoder and check its correct operation
- Wiring - Audio: 6-wire bus. Video: audio bus + Coaxial (video) + 2 power supply wires. Maximum distance in the installation depending on the cable section used (see technical manuals)
- Power supply - Audio: 12V DC. Video: 18V DC
- 175 x 90 x 60 (hwd mm)
DIN 10 Dimensions
|Product Type||Relay (system specific)|
|Cabling||Fermax Audio 6 wire bus cabling|