- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
Fermax F-2013 - Additional Functions Relay
This additional functions relay is made by the hugely impressive Fermax. It is necessary if you wish to activate an external device.
External devices range from units that can display courtesy lights to even opening a second door, making this a highly useful device.
The relay activates these external devices from the corresponding button located on the phone or monitor.
Its small size allows installation in electrical cabinets. It can be flush-fit in standard boxes 10x10 cm with adhesive strips for fixing, or may be screwed directly onto the wall.
- Can be installed in electrical cabinets
- Can be flush-fit in standard boxes
- Power supply: Terminals +18V and 3 = +18 Vdc, Terminals 3 and 4 = 8 Vdc
- Standby: 0 mA - Active 70 mA
- Operating temperature: -30C to 65C
- Maximum Commutable voltage: 220 Vac (1 A), 36 Vac (2 A)
- 62 x 70 x 20 mm (height-width-depth)
|Relay Mount||Wall mount|