- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax F-1087 | IP Remote Management Module
This remote management IP module enables a successful connection between your computer and the installation through the internet so that users can control and manage the facilities remotely avoiding additional wiring.
The device converts TCP and IP packets into serial data. This is so the installation reads them as if they were connected to the computer.
The MDS digital system (simplified BUS installation) lets users manage buildings and residential complexes of unlimited sizes and at the same time integrating all community services.
Services can include: audio and video entry systems, intercommunication between accesses, access control and centralised automated security.
- Converts TCP and IP packets into serial data
- Provides a connection between a computer and an installation
- Reduces the need for additional wiring
- Power supply 230 V AC by means of 12 V DC adaptor (included)
- Power supply: Audio: 12 V DC- Video: 18 V DC
- Ethernet connection RJ49, Port RS-232
- Audio: 6-wire bus, Video: audio bus + Coaxial (video) + 2 power supply wires.
|Cabling||Fermax Audio 6 wire bus cabling|