- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax F-1065 | MDS Digital RF Receiver
The Fermax digital receiver enables door opening from a distance through radio frequency. It can be controlled using a digital emitter which can be programmed using a computer with the relevant software and central unit.
It's used in access control installations centralised by means of the MDS or CAC central unit.
Once the code has arrived, the receiver closes a circuit that then activates the electric lock. Only authorised RF emitters will activate the device.
This is ideal for extra security as those who do not have an authorised identification cannot enter the selected areas.
Features:Used in access control installations centralized by means of the MDS or CAC central unit, it has:
- Door sensor (sets off an alarm if the door is left open unintentionally or is forced)
- Exit button (for controlled opening from inside)
- Door release connection
- Environmental protection (IP): 65
- Receiving frequency: 433.92 Mhz
- Sensitivity: 3 mV
- Power supply: 12 V DC
- Consumption (mA) S/lock-release: 200
- Operating temperature: -10 to +60 degrees C
- 90 x 165 x 55 (dwd mm)
|Type||Wireless Radio Receiver|