- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax F-1021 | Emergency Backup Module 18 V DC
This electrical supply is used in systems which require an additional source of power in the event of a power cut. The device is used with an eighteen volt power supply and two twelve volt acid lead batteries, which are not included.
This supply is used primarily with the manufacturers ADS and MDS systems, as well as systems which use traditional 4+N wiring. It features two operating status LED's which allow the user to distinguish normal functionality ( Green LED), to emergency operation (Red LED). The device can be screwed directly onto the wall, or mounted on a ten DIN rail.
- DIN mount
- 18 Volt dc
- Coloured LED's for user to distinguish functionality
- Input voltage: 18 V DC - output voltage: 18 V DC
- Output current: depends on the batteries chosen
- Batteries: any 12V acid lead battery
- Operating temperature. 0 to +50 degrees C
|Type||PSU - DIN mount|
|Voltage||18.0 Volt DC|
|Power||0.5 Amp. ( 500 mA)|