- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 999 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
Bitron Entry level Surface mount keypad
The FDI keypad allows the opening of one or several doors of residents.
The FDI keypad is simple to wire : two wires to connect to the lock, two wires to connect to the power supply and two wires to connect to the push button.
It is available in 1 RELAYS 8A part number. FD-060-117 and in 4 RELAYS 1A part number : FD-060-119. It is also available under blister pack : GB-060-118 in metal grey color and FDI version.
- Dimensions :105mmx40mmx80mm - Material : polycarbonate housing.
- 2 door relays NO/NC + tamper
- Keypad especially designed for automation applications (alarms, portals...).
- Capacity : 100 user codes from 3 to 8 digits.
- Three leds : yellow (for the keypad), green and red (status leds), buzzer.
- Lock release time : 1 to 99 seconds (monostable or bistable)
- Programming by master code.
- Keypad with blue backlights.
- Push to exit input.
- Clock input for time management.
- Power suply : 12-24 Vac/vdc
- IP65 rated.
- Operating temperature : -20 degrees C to +60 degrees C
|No of codes||100 user codes|