- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 14 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Next Day Delivery on this product
Daitem SC901AU2 | Wireless 2 Way Door Entry System*This product is temporarily unavailable due to manufacturer delays. The manufacturer is not able to provide the estimated availability date. Please call us for more information.*
This wireless 2 user audio kit is versatile and simple to install as no cabling is required between the entry panel and handset. It is perfectly suited for homes with a gate entrance.
The controller included within this kit houses the radio transmission control board with a built-in antenna. It connects and supplies power to the entry panel as well as allowing connection of additional devices which can be controlled via the wireless handset.
The surface mount panel has a built-in proximity reader which allows users to the access building by presenting their fob to the reader, which then activates the door lock release. The panel is also supplied with a vandal resistant face plate, which protects the panel in bad weather conditions.
The portable wireless handset which is also included allows users to communicate and control the access of their visitors, with the option to activate the door or gate release and even turn on lighting, via the designated buttons on the handset.
This kit has a working range of up to 400 metres, but this is dependent on obstacles between the handset and controller that can cause interference.
- Built-in proximity reader
- Secure audio transmission
- The panel features a vandal resistant faceplate
- Working range of up to 400 metres in open field conditions
- Perfectly suited for homes with a gate entrance
This Kit Includes:
- 1 x MHF01X 1 Way wireless audio panel
- 1 x SC100AU Wireless audio handset
- 1 x Wireless controller
- 1 x Vandal resistant faceplate
- 1 x Proximity tag
Please Note: The kit DOES NOT include the power supply A7901, as it is assumed by Daitem that most sites will already have 12V AC available on site.
|Call Buttons||2 call buttons|
|Panel Mounting||Surface Mount|
|Access Control Options||Proximity Reader|
|No of Entrance Panels||1 entrance panel|
|Phone Type||Receiver - with Handset|