- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 21 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
CDVI SEF2408 | Flat Infrared Photocell, 8 Metre Fixed Infrared Beam, Battery Powered
The photocells from ERONE provide a range of active infrared beams which will activate if the beam is cut between the transmitter at one end and receiver at the other.
The range includes models of varying beam lengths, and the option of a vandal resistant casing. Active infrared beams are ideal for protecting the active zone on swing and sliding gates and doors, to prevent injury or accidental damage if a person/ obstacle is within the zone.
The photocells can also used as signalling devices where the beam is interrupted by vehicles or pedestrians, and as a guard for machinery which can be stopped automatically if a person approaches the machine.
The flat photocells have fixed optics, and are ideal for discreet mounting.
- Active infrared photocells
- Easy to install
- Flat models for discreet mounting
- Battery powered with 8m fixed infrared beam
- Internal or external use
Technical Specifications:Product Specifications:
- Range: 8 metres
- Optics: fixed
- IP rating: IP55
- Voltage: 12-24Vac/dc
- 90 x 60 x 22mm (hwd)
|Voltage||24.0 Volt DC|