- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
CDVI RX26-XPL5 | Receiver, 2 Relays
The RX26-XPL5 series allows the easy operation and programming of the RX26-XPL whilst increasing the memory to 500 transmitters and adding an IP55 enclosure.
Each relay can be separately configured for pulse, timed or latch modes, with a maximum contact rating of 24VA at 60V. Security is upheld using Keeloq rolling code decryption.
The RX26-XPL5 also comes in a 4 relay version (RX26-XPL54). An input is available for the SEA433 tuned aerial.
- 2 relays
- 500 Transmitter memory
- Keeloq Hopping code
Technical Specifications:Product Specifications:
- Receiver type: Supereheterodyne
- Memory capacity: 500 transmitters
- Demodulation: AM/ASK
- Frequency: 433.92Mhz
- Sensitivity: -115 dBm
- Encoding: Keeloq hopping code
- Number of code combinations: 2exp64
- IP Rating: IP55
- Input load: 50 Ohm
- Power supply: 12 to 24Vac/dc
- Current consumption (@12Vdc): 25mA to 90mA (max)
- Number of relays: 2
- Relay contacts: 1 NO and 1 NO/NC
- Max current on relay output: 24VA max 60V
- Relay operating mode: pulse, step, timed
- Delay: from 1sec. to 23h59min
- Dimensions: 120 x 80 x 40 mm (hwd mm)
- Weight: 65gr
- Environment: -20C to 70C
|Type||Wireless Radio Receiver|