- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 21 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
CDVI RTEPTO-F | Large All-active Switch "PUSH TO OPEN", Flush
Our range of All Active exit switches have a brushed stainless steel faceplate and are supplied as flush or surface. These switches fit on a standard UK back box, so they are very flexible to install.
All Active means the complete surface area of the face will activate the switch. This is ideal for those who have difficulty targetting a smaller button. and is particularly suited for DDA compliance and general high traffic areas such as hospitals, public buidings and colleges.
The RTEPTO accepts the option of a universal radio transmitter, adapting the switch to be a wireless device.
- High quality stainless steel
- Large all-active target area
- Flush (also available in surface)
- UK back-box format
- Suitable for DDA environments
- High traffic use
- Adaptable to wireless
- Flush: 130 x 130 x 14 (hwd mm)
- Diameter - 115mm
|Product Type||Egress Button (& switches)|
|Switching||Push to Make (Normally Open)|
|Operation||Push Button - DDA|