- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
CDVI RTE-IR-F | Infrared Exit Switch, Flush
Our range of infrared exit switches have a brushed stainless steel faceplate and are supplied as flush or surface. These switches fit onto a standard UK back box, making them very flexible to install.
Infrared detection allows the presecnce of a hand to be in close proximity of the device to activate the switch, without having to make contact. This is ideal for clean environments, DDA compliant installations and general high traffic areas such as hospitals, public buildings and colleges.
The RTE-IR can be connected directly to an access control device to be used as an exit button, or installed as a standalone device - the built-in relay with timer is suitable to operate fail secure and fail safe locking devices. The bi-coloured LED indicator gives visual verification of the device status.
- High quality stainless steel
- No Touch trigger
- Simple to install
- LED visual indication
- Adjustable range
- High traffic use
- Suitable for DDA environments
- Flush (also available in surface)
Technical Specifications:Electrical Specifications:
- Power: 12Vdc, 80mA
- Switch type: infrared detection
- Relay: 1A @30Vac/dc
- Flush: 85 x 85 x 6mm
|Size||Single Gang (88mm square)|
|Product Type||Egress Button (& switches)|
|Operation||Push Button - stainless|