- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
CDVI MSPB | Microswitch Push Bar
The MSPB is a microswitch push-bars for mounting on the door leaf. It is are ideal for releasing magnetic locks. Pressing on the bar will activate a micro-switch, which will de-activate the locking device.
The units are available in Satin Anodised Aluminium or in a gloss green finish (special order). The microswitch push bar is an electronic switch for use in emergency exit applications.
Depressing the bar activates an internal microswitch, which in turn will remove power to a fail-safe locking device, usually a magnetic lock. The bar can be cut down to 680mm for fixing to narrower door leafs.
- Satin Anodised Aluminium finish
- Double pole switch COM/NC/NO
- Simple surface mount
- 860mm wide (can be cut down to 680mm)
- Ideal for releasing magnetic locks
Technical Specifications:Electrical Specifications:
- Operating Voltage: 3A contacts @ 24V - COM/NO.NC
- 860 x 62 x 60mm
|Product Type||Panic escape bar|
|Switching||Push to Make (Normally Open)|