- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Next Day Delivery on this product
CDVI EN16005-KIT-U | Compliant Kit For Single Doors - Digiway Plus
Safety is essential to protect persons from physical harm if they approach automated doors. CDVI offers a complete solution for safety compliance, including the new EN16005 standard which is now considered essential for automated door safety.
Including the Digiway Plus, this kit is the answer for residential disabled adaptation and care homes.
The door operator is easy to set up, with an LCD display, and programming done via the internal buttons or the transmitter. It is possible to operate inward or outward opening, and the kit is DDA compliant.
The parts supplied in the kit satisfy the requirements to comply with the new EN16005 standard, but it is advisable to carry out a risk assessment on the door to confirm it.
- Full door kit to comply with EN16005
- Includes DIGIWAY Plus
- Single and double door versions available
- Safety sensors, fingerguardÊand signage
- Universal armÊfor inward or outward opening
- Transmitter memory: 50 transmitters
- Transmitters encoding: Keeloq Hopping Code
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz
- Motor power: 33W
- Motor voltage: 24Vdc
- Battery: 12Vdc, 1.3AH
- Weight: 5kg
- Environment: -10C to +55C
Single Door Kit Includes:
- 1 x DWPS102U
- 2 x DWSSS-5M1 - Sensors
- 1 x DWS-FGW or DWS-FGB - Finger Guard.
- 2 x DWS-KCSIGN - Keep Clear Sign.
- 2 x DWS-ADSIGN - Automatic Door Sign.
|Operators Type||Swing Door Operator|