- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
CDVI DGLP | Standard Polycarbonate Proximity Reader
The readers are available in a standard style, with the option of stainless steel for those harsh environments and compatible with all the CDVI controllers, and with a Wiegand 26-bit output as industry standard.This range also includes an audible and visual feedback to the user.
The stainless steel models have a patent applied to them, which protects the technology used to provide reliable reading through a metal casing. This technology is unique to CDVI and allows the stainless steel readers to be extremely resistant to vandalism.
All models are extremely easy to install and the fixings are concealed on the polycarbonate range and vandal-resistant screws on the stainless range.
- Polycarbonate or Stainless steel
- Epoxy sealed PCB
- Audible & visual feedback
- Wiegand 26, 30 or 44 bits (WLC)
- Patented technology
- Internal & external use
Technical Specifications:Product Specifications
- IP Rating: IP53
- Protocol Multicard compatible
- Technology: 125kHz
- Power supply: 12Vdc
- Power consumption: 100mA
- 103 x 81 x 23mm
- Environment: -30C to +70C
|Reader Function||Access Control|
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|