- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Next Day Delivery on this product
CDVI BO800RN | Architectural Handle, 2x400kg Monitored Magnets, 2.5m
The BO800RN is a new profiled architectural handle, which ensures high security electromagnetic locking without any reduction in door width or height. The new design allows for fast installation and is ideal for retrofit to existing doors.
Technology, ergonomics and performance ensure the BO800RN offers a major advantage over traditional electromagnetic locking. The patented profile fits in with the make up of the door, and tolerances within the product allow for door imperfections to be catered for.
The BO800RN offers an increased holding force, as 400Kg electromagnetic locks are used - 800 kg (where 2 magnets are included) and 1200 kg (where 3 magnets are included) increase the security and strength of the locking.
- Surface mount
- Retrofit or new build
- Quick and easy installation
- Suitable for wood, metal and glass doors
- Completely fail-safe
- Holding force: 2 x 400kg
- All fixings are hidden and secure
- Holding Force: each magnet = 400 kg (P400RN)
Technical Specifications:Electrical Specifications
- Operating voltage: 12V to 24Vdc
- Current: @12Vdc = 550mA, @24Vdc = 275mA
- Dimensions: 2500 x 136 x 68
- Temperature: -20C to +70C
This kit includes:
- 1 handle for armatures and 1 section for locks
- Wider fixing section (60mm), with profiled cover
- plate to match handle
- Completely hidden fixings/connections providing high resistance to vandalism (HRV)
- Aluminium end caps for handle and section.
|Voltage||24.0 Volt DC|
|Fits into (onto)||Glass door|
|Type of Device||Magnetic Lock (Door Handle)|
|Strike Operation||Fail Open (Failsafe)|