- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 999 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
This configurator is used to assign a progressive address to each handset or monitor which is carried out during installation. This allows entrance panel and the porter switchboard to identify all intercoms in the system.
The configurator is inserted into an addressing board which is located on the rear of the panel, using a special tool. It comes in a pack of five.
- Quick and simple to configure